At Bamboo this week, we released the following patches: Password Change Web Part and List Bulk Import. For the latest release of List Bulk Import R2.1.47, we resolved the issue when the document is not being updated and the cause appears to be that the document is checked out the Sys-BulkImport account. Please review below for more details about the patches of the week.
HW06 Password Change Web Part Release 3.5.11 (SharePoint 2007) and Release 3.5.19 (SharePoint 2010) have the same Release Notes:
• The Web Part is configured to work with None authentication mode, but the current authentication mode is Windows.
• Issue with importing lists that has Meta data column.
• Imported Date/Time shows as AM even when the 24 hour time imported is PM.
• Bulk import do not support the file extension is in upper case.
• Auto check out file when run the Bulk Import Application as a scheduled batch job.
• Error message “Unexpected error occurred” when import excel files to Record Library.
• Before importing to Record Library, users need uncheck the automatically declared items as records option. Import files to record library first then declare them as records later as needed. This only works in the wizard mode. This is not working in the schedule task mode yet.
• Discussion Board Import: Unable to preserve the original created date of the source list. Sorting for the items of the target list is based on the newly Created Dated of the items.
• Discussion Board Import: Unable to preserve the original Created By of the source list. Created By column is updated the credential of the user who runs the Bulk Import.
• Discussion Board Import: The “Check for Record Duplication” and “Skip duplicate records” options will not work and show that data is duplicated.
• Only current versions of items are imported. This includes Multiple Lines of Text with Append Changes to Existing Text enabled.
• List Bulk Import 64-bit edition only supports Excel 2010, else user has to save Excel file in CSV format.