- When color-coding for the column “Created By,” it was based on domain name (domainjsmith), not display name (Jane Smith).
- In Month View, if the an item begins on Sunday and it spans across multiple days, and Work Week is set to start on Monday, the item fails to appear in the Month View.
- Columns of type: Bamboo Lookup Selector with ‘Allow Multiple Selections’ enabled fail to display in Calendar Plus Web Part item tooltips.
- In certain cases, when filtering Calendar Plus Web Part using Run-Time View Filter option, items do not appear in the calendar even though they exist in the selected view.
- Resolved an installation packaging issue. If the Upgrade, Repair, or Install New option is selected while executing product upgrade procedures, Bamboo.Logging.wsp will automatically be redeployed. If the Remove All option is selected, Bamboo.Logging.wsp will be removed. This will cause errors in other Bamboo products. To reinstall, and/or for more information, see the Bamboo Knowledge Base article KB.12708.