- When color-coding for the column “Created By,” it was based on the domain name (domainjsmith), not the display name (Jane Smith).
- In Month View, if the item begins on Sunday and it spans multiple days, and Work Week is set to start on Monday, the item fails to appear in the Month View.
- Columns of type: Bamboo Lookup Selector with ‘Allow Multiple Selections’ enabled fails to display in Calendar Plus Web Part item tooltips.
- In certain cases, when filtering Calendar Plus Web Part using the Run-Time View Filter option, items do not appear in the calendar even though they exist in the selected view.
- Resolved an installation packaging issue. If the Upgrade, Repair, or Install New option is selected while executing product upgrade procedures, Bamboo.Logging.wsp will automatically be redeployed. If the Remove All option is selected, Bamboo.Logging.wsp will be removed. This will cause errors in other Bamboo products. To reinstall, and/or for more information, see the Bamboo Knowledge Base article KB.12708.
The cloud parts are functional components that extend your SharePoint Online environment in Microsoft 365.
Supports Classic and Modern sites for SharePoint Online/Microsoft 365
Small Business Pricing and Discounts
These web parts extend SharePoint beyond its out-of-the-box capabilities by tailoring it to your requirements with Bamboo Solution’s growing portfolio of SharePoint Web Parts.
SharePoint 2016, 2019, 2022 – Classic Pages Only
Our team of Microsoft 365 Technology Consultants helps you get the most out of your Microsoft technology, we have the best Microsoft 365 talent to streamline your organization.
Consulting to Streamline Your Department