This week in Bamboo, a minor release of In/Out Schedule Board for SharePoint 2013 was released to the storefront. At the same time, we resolved some bugs and released the following patches for: Bamboo Column Level Security, List Rotator Web Part and List Print. For a complete list of bug fixes, new features, limitations and known issues about this week’s releases, please see below.
• Home Tab:
o Allow users the option to perform on-the-fly filtering, grouping, and sorting of data through the Web Part interface.
o Ability to configure the default sort order of items up to two columns.
• Calendar Tab:
o Ability to set the custom width for all display columns.
o Improvements to the color coded Gantt bar display for easier identification of status.
o Ability to configure the default sort order of the Employee/Subject column.
• Ability to display a default selection of departments in the Web Part interface.
• Users are unable to edit a single item of a recurring event without changing the entire series.
• The AutoSelect color button causes a DOM Exception Error when accessing the web part setting using Chrome or Firefox browsers.
• Certain elements of the user interface may not display correctly when accessing the Web Part settings using Firefox browsers.
• Some user information may not export to Excel after grouping Start or End Time columns.
• The Employee and Location columns do not remain fixed while scrolling in the Gantt view.
• In web applications configured for Forms-Based Authentication (FBA) using the Contacts List Template, inputting user may display a “No exact match was found. Click the item(s) that did not resolve for more options” error. (Workaround: Replace username input format from domain:username to domain|username).
• The In and Out Status Board Web Part does not display the start and end dates if the Web Part is added to a site created without the In/Out Schedule Board site templates.
• Unable to use Active Directory security groups to define read or edit access to columns.
• Column Level Security does not work correctly with SharePoint Document Sets.
• Each rotating image is saved as a separate event in the SharePoint ULS log files.
• Slideshow transition effects do not function in a page published using Unified Access Gateway (UAG).
New Known Issues:
• Images from a Hyperlink or Picture column type are not supported when rotating a custom list.
• Hidden columns may appear in the preview when printing Group By list views.
• Leading zeros (numeric characters) in a single line of text column are removed when exporting to Excel (Workaround: Add a leading apostrophe (‘) to the Excel cell).