Group Email Web Part for SharePoint 2007 (1.7.20) and SharePoint 2010 (1.7.31):
- When Group Email is configured to SMTP mode and the recipient list is greater than 100 email addresses. The user receives a Time Out error.
Alerts Administrator for SharePoint 2007 (1.4.15) and SharePoint 2010 (1.4.33, File Version: 10.4.33):
- Sample manual installation script provided in the “misc” folder within the installation package.
- When creating a new alert, Datasheet Views are not available when the option ‘Someone changes an item that appears in the following view’ in the ‘Send Alerts for these changes’ setting is selected.
Bamboo Rating for SharePoint 2007 (1.1.13) and SharePoint 2010 (1.1.12):
- For Blog sites, if a column of type Bamboo Rating is added to the Comments list. When users rate in the Comments section of the blog, they receive an error and the rating is not saved.
- Improved performance of Bamboo KPI Column on page load. If the selected Site, List, or List View in the Bamboo KPI Column settings has been deleted. The Bamboo KPI Column will display the last successful calculated value until the column is reconfigured with the new Site, List, or List View.
Site Creation Plus for SharePoint 2007 (1.4.47) and SharePoint 2010 (1.4.34):
- When configured for the Bamboo Solutions application SharePoint Project Management Central: Creating a new project site through SharePoint Project Management Central ‘Central Actions’ menu results in the error: “Unable to cast object of type ‘System.ArgumentException’ to type ‘System.String’”. This error is caused by adding new columns in the Project Health list on Project Management Central’s Top site.
- Allow users to change the name of the list configured in the Data-Viewer Web Part while not interrupting the functionality of the Web Part.