SA08 R2.0 Workflow Conductor (2007)
- New Widget – Update User Info: Update SharePoint user profile properties.
- New Widget – Update AD Account: Update Active Directory account information.
- New Widget – Add Column: Add an existing site column to a list or library.
- New Widget – Set Item Permissions: Set (or remove) item-level permissions.
- New Widget – Create AD Group: Create a new Active Directory group.
- New Widget – Remove AD Group: Remove a group from Active Directory.
- New Widget – Remove SharePoint Group: Remove a SharePoint site group.
- New Widget – Create Site: Create a new SharePoint site.
- New Widget – Delete Site: Delete a SharePoint site.
- New Widget – Set Site Permissions: Set the permissions for a SharePoint site.
- New workflow deployment methods:
- Simple Publishing: Publish workflows without recycling the application pool. Workflows can be published locally to the list or as reusable workflows to the site or site collection that can be associated with any list or library in that site or site collection.
- Solution Deployment: Deploy workflows as farm workflow solutions just as in previous versions of Workflow Conductor. Workflows can still be deployed immediately from Conductor Studio or at a scheduled time.
- Manual workflow deployment: Workflows deployed using Solution Deployment that are scheduled can now be manually deployed at any time from the Workflow Conductor Control Panel.
- With the new Simple Publishing deployment method, easily create new workflow versions overwriting existing workflows of the same name. Workflows already in progress will be allowed to complete and new workflow instances will use the new workflow version.
- Enhanced lookup functionality:
- Ability to define the site collection property using a lookup in the Create Item and Delete Item widgets.
- Set the target group for the Add User to AD Group widget using a lookup.
- Choose a display format for the results of user lookups.
- Improved Template Gallery user interface that allows filtering and sorting.
- Send Email widget now supports attachments.
- New options for notifying workflow initiators, designers, or any user, group or e-mail address about workflow errors.
- Includes sample manual installation scripts in the “misc” folder of the installation package.
- A security validation error may occur when clicking “Add” or “OK” on some pop-up forms in SharePoint environments with the Microsoft June 2011 Cumulative Update installed.
- If you start a workflow in Simulation Mode, the Repeat While widget Loop Delay property is not set to “0”.
- When upgrading Workflow Conductor, the database configuration may fail if the previous version’s Widget Category settings were modified from the default.
- Other general bug fixes.