RALEIGH, N.C.–(BUSINESS WIRE)–Success Accelerators announces “Your Business … Accelerated,” part of their 4 City Tour, is scheduled for the Raleigh Convention Center in Raleigh, NC on May 11, 2010.
Register here: www.successaccelerators.com
The event will feature case studies in successful CRM and SharePoint, top issues and strategies on cloud computing from CFO and CIO interviews, multiple “deminars” (demonstrations plus best practice seminars), and a vendor exhibit hall. Continental breakfast and lunch are included in this free event. The event will visit 4 individual cities including Washington, DC; Atlanta, GA; Raleigh, NC, and Charlotte, NC.
Exclusive topics include:
- Side-by-side comparison of Microsoft Dynamics CRM and Salesforce.com
- SharePoint 2010 Preview and Readiness Checklist
- Trends in Cloud Computing from the Reveal Global study with CIO and CTO decision-makers
- Unifying Social Media, Email, Voice, and Web Chat
- Luncheon Panel Discussion: Integrating Cloud Applications
For more information on the event locations and starting times, or to register, visit: www.successaccelerators.com.
Event sponsors include Microsoft, Avaya, Bamboo Solutions, Scribe Solutions, ConsultEdge, and C5 Insight.
Success Accelerators focuses on providing research, content, and events to deliver instant expertise to the marketplace in the areas of cloud computing, CRM, collaboration, business intelligence, document management, and unified communications.
SOURCE: Business Wire