I’ll be packing my bags for Boston and SPTechCon on Wednesday, and what with the Memorial Day holiday on Monday here in the U.S., I figured I’d better start winnowing down my SPTechCon schedule sooner than later. And so, having now taken a closer look at the typically outstanding lineup of sessions and speakers, here are some of the technical classes that I’m currently considering attending / covering next week:
- Morning Keynote – Christian Finn, Director of SharePoint Product Management at Microsoft
- Differences Between SharePoint 2007 and SharePoint 2010 – Tony Smith
- Office 365: Believe the Hype!?? – Joel Oleson
- The Seven Most Important SharePoint Success Factors – Richard Harbridge
- I Didn’t Know You Could Do THAT with CSS! – Heather Solomon
- Extending Your Social SharePoint Experience with BCS – Fabian Williams
- Social Media and the Enterprise: An Interactive Discussion – Joel Oleson
- 9 Ways to Become a SharePoint Rock Star – Geoff Varosky and Christian Buckley
- Afternoon Keynote – Dux Raymond Sy, SharePoint MVP
- The Power of Content Types – Laura Rogers
- Accommodating the Mobile Workforce with SharePoint 2010 – Joshua Haebets
- Social Media and SharePoint-How One Tweet Can Bring Your SharePoint Server Down – Jeff Shuey
Of course, as is so often the case at a conference as jam-packed with quality content as SPTechCon always is, several of the abovementioned sessions compete with each other in the same timeslot. Sigh.
Note to self: Invent the ability to be in more than one place at the same time.
Hope to see you in Boston next week! (Where, alas, I expect to only be present in one place at a time.)
The cloud parts are functional components that extend your SharePoint Online environment in Microsoft 365.
Supports Classic and Modern sites for SharePoint Online/Microsoft 365
Small Business Pricing and Discounts
These web parts extend SharePoint beyond its out-of-the-box capabilities by tailoring it to your requirements with Bamboo Solution’s growing portfolio of SharePoint Web Parts.
SharePoint 2016, 2019, 2022 – Classic Pages Only
Our team of Microsoft 365 Technology Consultants helps you get the most out of your Microsoft technology, we have the best Microsoft 365 talent to streamline your organization.
Consulting to Streamline Your Department