I’ll be packing my bags for Boston and SPTechCon on Wednesday, and what with the Memorial Day holiday on Monday here in the U.S., I figured I’d better start winnowing down my SPTechCon schedule sooner than later. And so, having now taken a closer look at the typically outstanding lineup of sessions and speakers, here are some of the technical classes that I’m currently considering attending / covering next week:
- Morning Keynote – Christian Finn, Director of SharePoint Product Management at Microsoft
- Differences Between SharePoint 2007 and SharePoint 2010 – Tony Smith
- Office 365: Believe the Hype!?? – Joel Oleson
- The Seven Most Important SharePoint Success Factors – Richard Harbridge
- I Didn’t Know You Could Do THAT with CSS! – Heather Solomon
- Extending Your Social SharePoint Experience with BCS – Fabian Williams
- Social Media and the Enterprise: An Interactive Discussion – Joel Oleson
- 9 Ways to Become a SharePoint Rock Star – Geoff Varosky and Christian Buckley
- Afternoon Keynote – Dux Raymond Sy, SharePoint MVP
- The Power of Content Types – Laura Rogers
- Accommodating the Mobile Workforce with SharePoint 2010 – Joshua Haebets
- Social Media and SharePoint-How One Tweet Can Bring Your SharePoint Server Down – Jeff Shuey
Of course, as is so often the case at a conference as jam-packed with quality content as SPTechCon always is, several of the abovementioned sessions compete with each other in the same timeslot. Sigh.
Note to self: Invent the ability to be in more than one place at the same time.
Hope to see you in Boston next week! (Where, alas, I expect to only be present in one place at a time.)