My 2011 SharePoint World Tour continues Monday as I wing my way to Atlanta for TechEd North America 2011. I’ll be in Atlanta through Thursday and, as per usual, will be blogging as many SharePoint sessions at the conference as I can manage. TechEd in Orlando was the first Microsoft conference I attended, just a couple of weeks after starting at Bamboo three years ago, and this year will mark my third TechEd, having also covered last year’s event in New Orleans.
TechEd is unlike any other SharePoint conference in that … well, in that it’s actually not a SharePoint conference, but is instead a cavalcade of all things Microsoft, including in-depth sessions on a staggering array of topics and products, as well as onsite workshops, seminars, and Microsoft certification testing. Not surprisingly, it’s possible at TechEd to follow an entire SharePoint track if you so choose, and that’s exactly what I’ll be doing next week. For a glimpse into the TechEd coverage I’ll be providing, here’s a peek at the sessions that I’m currently considering covering:
- OSP323 Applying Branding from an Existing Website to Microsoft SharePoint 2010 5/16/2011 1:15PM Jon Flanders
- OSP210 Microsoft SharePoint Online Overview 5/16/2011 3:00PM Mark Kashman
- OSP205 Creating Self-Service Analytic BI Applications with Microsoft SharePoint 2010 5/16/2011 4:45PM Peter Myers
- OSP207 Complete Enterprise Content Management in Microsoft SharePoint 2010 5/17/2011 8:30AM Israel Vega; Kurt Allebach; Oleg Kofman
- OSP201 The Ten Immutable Laws of Microsoft SharePoint Security 5/17/2011 10:15AM Richard Taylor
- OSP309 Integrating Microsoft SharePoint 2010 and Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online 5/17/2011 1:30PM Girish Raja
- OSP322 Creating great end-user experiences with Fast Search for SharePoint 2010 5/17/2011 3:15PM Daniel Benson; Mark Stone
- OSP301 Integrating Microsoft SharePoint 2010 with Windows Azure 5/17/2011 5:00PM Steve Fox
- OSP308 Claims Identity in Microsoft SharePoint 2010 5/18/2011 10:15AM Paul Schaeflein
- OSP305 Developing Collaboration Solutions in the Cloud with Microsoft SharePoint Online 5/18/2011 1:30PM Chris Mayo
- OSP321 Microsoft SharePoint 2010 As a Platform for LOB Composite Applications 5/18/2011 3:15PM Stephen Kaufman
- OSP313 Scaling Document Management on Microsoft SharePoint 2010 5/18/2011 5:00PM Travis Clayton
- OSP380-INT Real Life Experiences with Enterprise Deployments Using Microsoft Fast Search Server 2010 for SharePoint 5/18/2011 5:00PM Barry Waldbaum; Carlos Valcarcel;Jeff Fried; Mark Stone; Shane Young
- OSP316 IT-Centric Dashboards in Minutes with Microsoft SharePoint 2010 Using Microsoft Visio/Visio Services 5/19/2011 8:30AM Aftab Alam; Chris Hopkins
- OSP401 Configuring Cross-Farm Services in Microsoft SharePoint 2010 5/19/2011 10:15AM Shannon Bray
- OSP318 Plan and Deploy My Site for Microsoft SharePoint Server 2010 5/19/2011 1:00PM Chris Gideon
Can’t make it to Atlanta next week for TechEd? Tune in to Bamboo Nation’s SharePoint 2010 blog where I’ll be doing my best to make you feel as if you were sitting in the Georgia World Congress Center right next to me.
The cloud parts are functional components that extend your SharePoint Online environment in Microsoft 365.
Supports Classic and Modern sites for SharePoint Online/Microsoft 365
Small Business Pricing and Discounts
These web parts extend SharePoint beyond its out-of-the-box capabilities by tailoring it to your requirements with Bamboo Solution’s growing portfolio of SharePoint Web Parts.
SharePoint 2016, 2019, 2022 – Classic Pages Only
Our team of Microsoft 365 Technology Consultants helps you get the most out of your Microsoft technology, we have the best Microsoft 365 talent to streamline your organization.
Consulting to Streamline Your Department