As with all of our Bamboo products, we appreciate your continued feedback into our product life cycle. We try to incorporate your comments into our product roadmaps and schedules as much as we can. Many of you have asked about the status of the next release of SharePoint Task Master, so the Bamboo Product Management team offers you the following update.
Features for R2.0:
- Estimate task timeline using either Start Date & Due Date, Start Date & Duration, or Start Date & Work
- Assign Unit feature, allowing resources to work as little as 25% or as much as 100% on a task
- Text wrapping
- "Undo" option
- Run Time Filter Connection, which allows users to filter by Assigned To, All Tasks, Active Tasks, Milestone, etc., or Display All
- New pane on the UI that displays Task Summaries as a folder and subfolders in a tree view. When users click on the folder, the tasks show on the right pane.
- Option to edit multiple items
We are currently anticipating a new release time frame of late July. We will certainly keep you apprised of any changes to that schedule.