In addition to sessions and workshops targeted at the "traditional" SharePoint conference audience (developers, admins, end users, etc.), the inaugural instance of SharePoint Saturday: The Conference (SPSTC) will offer a track geared for "C" level executives.
Comprised of 15 confirmed sessions, the Executive track at SPSTC will feature:
3 Key Components to Leverage SharePoint As An Enterprise Innovation Platform (Speaker: Mike Taylor)
- A Noble, Logical Diagram: SharePoint & the Power of a Global Platform (Speaker: Lewis Shepherd)
- Assessing Social Business Evolution And Maturity (Speaker: R "Ray" Wang)
- Big Data Reality: Fueling SharePoint Growth Worldwide (Speaker: TJ Jiang)
- Customer Stories: Reaping the Benefits of Microsoft Project Management Solutions (Speaker: Jennifer Kim)
- Innovation @ Microsoft (Speaker: Joe Boggio)
- SharePoint as an Enterprise Service Offering in Today's Cloudy, Fragmented, Marketplace-Driven Environment (Speaker: Owen Allen)
- SharePoint: Enabling the Business of Diplomacy (Speaker: Cindy Cassil)
- Ten Things You Need to Know About Office 365 (Speaker: Mary Jo Foley)
- The Executive Perspective: Top 7 Things You Must Consider for SharePoint 2010 (Speaker: Scott Jamison)
- The Real Cost of SharePoint (Speaker: Shawn Shell)
- Thinking More Broadly About SharePoint (Speaker: John Mancini)
- Top Down User Adoption: Cycle of Vision, Resistance, Whining, Babysitting and Ultimate Success (Speaker: Susan Yee)
- Top Five SharePoint Surprises (Speaker: Tony Byrne)
- Using SharePoint to Implement Knowledge Management Solutions (Speaker: Richard "Gary" Saylor)
Abstracts are available for most of the sessions at the Executive Sessions page, as well as links to speaker bios (and it's worth noting that there are C-level executives among the speakers).
There are currently a whopping 235 sessions and workshops scheduled to take place over the course of the three-day SPSTC event, so even if the Executive track isn't for you, odds are very strong that there's a track (or three) that will be of interest to you.
Bamboo Solutions is an exhibiting sponsor of SharePoint Saturday: The Conference, and we hope to see you there!