Bamboo Solutions is excited to announce that from August 5th to the 7th we’ll be participating in SharePoint Fest D.C. as a Gold Sponsor. The sessions at SharePoint Fest D.C. were created for SharePoint administrators, software developers, information architects, and knowledge workers. These engaging technical sessions, which are taught by Microsoft Certified Trainers, Microsoft engineers, and Microsoft MVPs, will ensure that you and your team walk away with as much knowledge as you need in order to best leverage SharePoint in your current environment.
Aside from the pleasure of our company (of course!), how much will you benefit from attending SharePoint Fest D.C.? Simply stated, a lot! The 2013 program features multiple tracks to help you get the most out of the experience including ECM, Social SharePoint, Power User, Workflow, Business Value, and more. At Bamboo, we’re especially excited to get to see some of our favorite compadres present:
- Dux Raymond Sy; Managing Partner at Innovative-e, Inc. and Microsoft MVP
- Arpan Shah; Director of Technical Product Management for Office 365/SharePoint Online at Microsoft
- Dan Holme; Microsoft Technologies Consultant, NBC Universal
- Christian Buckley; Director of Product Evangelism at Axceler and Microsoft MVP
- Joel Oleson; Managing Director at Salient6 and #1 Online SharePoint Influencer
So what are you waiting for? Register now to hear from keynote speakers; attend breakout sessions across multiple tracks; network with Microsoft engineers, MVPs, MCMs, MCTs, and more….