After months of planning, Bamboo presented the inaugural SharePoint Leadership Forum (SPLF) last autumn in Washington, D.C. The free-to-attend, half-day event featured an incredible lineup of SharePoint thought leaders including Dan Holme, Mark Miller, and Sadie Van Buren, and was so well received that we knew we'd have to go even bigger for 2013.
As you may have already seen in our recent press release, we've done just that. SPLF 2013 sees the event expand into a three-city tour, including our first international event*. SPLF 2013 kicks off where it all began, in Washington, D.C. on November 6, then the entire cast and crew jet off to Atlanta, Georgia for a November 7 event.
We've assembled another world-class speaker lineup for SPLF 2013, and the presenters and their session topics at both U.S. events will be:
- Dux Raymond Sy, Innovative-e Managing Partner and Microsoft SharePoint MVP will present the keynote, speaking directly to this year's SPLF theme – "Lead the Enterprise Social Revolution: How to Drive Sustainable Adoption";
- Mark Miller, Senior Storyteller, EndUserSharePoint – "Breaking Bad SharePoint";
- Eric Harlan, PFE, Microsoft – "Confessions of a PFE: Where there was No Planning, there was No Adoption";
- Rob LaMear, CEO, Fpweb.net – "CEO Insider: Barriers to the Cloud";
- Joe Herres, Executive Vice President of Product, H3 Solutions – "Mobility Showdown: App vs. Web and Other Controversial Topics"; and
- Shawn Beeson, Solutions Engineer, NewsGator Technologies – "Enterprise Social – A Human-centric Approach."
Complete details, including speaker bios, session abstracts, a tentative schedule, and registration information are available at the official SharePoint Leadership Forum site.
Anders Johnsson, Bamboo Solutions Chairman of the Board looks forward to personally welcoming you to SPLF 2013, but space is limited, so complete your registration today to secure a free seat at a SharePoint Leadership Forum event near you.
* Complete details regarding our November 12 SPLF event in Dusseldorf, Germany will be forthcoming as soon as they're finalized.