SharePoint 2013 is the new way to work together. A simplified user experience helps you organize, sync, and share all your content. Users around the world are eager to use these new features, lists, sites, and user interface in SharePoint 2013, and Bamboo is pleased to introduce you to some new Web Parts for SharePoint 2013 which we’ll be releasing in the near future.
In this article, we will take a look at Site Creation Plus Web Part for SharePoint 2013.
Site Creation Plus Web Part provides benefits to both SharePoint users and administrators. It gives administrators the ability to better manage the creation of sites standardizing URL and user group naming and restricting the site template that users can select. For users, it simplifies the site creation process reducing the number of choices they must make, and adding new sites to a Links list automatically. This ensures that they complete an important step in the site creation process that is often forgotten.
Additional SharePoint 2013 Previews from Bamboo include:
- A Preview of Group Redirect Web Part for SharePoint 2013
- A Preview of Chart Plus Web Part for SharePoint 2013
- A Preview of Site Creation Plus Web Part for SharePoint 2013
- A Preview of Data-Viewer Web Part for SharePoint 2013
- A Preview of List Print for SharePoint 2013