SharePoint 2013 is the new way to work together. A simplified user experience helps you organize, sync, and share all your content. Users around the world are eager to use these new features, lists, sites, and user interface in SharePoint 2013, and Bamboo is pleased to introduce you to some new Web Parts for SharePoint 2013 which we’ll be releasing in the near future.
In this article, we will take a look at List Print for SharePoint 2013.
List Print is a SharePoint feature that adds a “Print List” command to the Actions menu of every SharePoint List — when activated, it opens a new window with the contents of the current list presented in one of several space-saving, easy to read templates. Instead of using the clumsy standard browser Print command (which includes the entire contents of the current window, but only the List items included on the current page), List Print provides you with a custom printout that displays your List, not your Web browser:
From the List Print window, users can change the template and list view on the fly, and either print the results or export them to an Excel spreadsheet. List Print is fast, lightweight, and built into the Actions menu of every SharePoint List — you won’t remember how you lived without it.
Supported on SharePoint Foundation 2013 and SharePoint Server 2013, here are just some of the things you’ll be able to do with List Print for SharePoint 2013:
- Instantly generate a streamlined, easy to read display of the current list — ideal for printing
- Export to Microsoft Excel with the click of a button
- Allow users to quickly switch views
- Choose from four included display templates with which lists can be organized
Additional SharePoint 2013 Previews from Bamboo include:
- A Preview of Group Redirect Web Part for SharePoint 2013
- A Preview of Chart Plus Web Part for SharePoint 2013
- A Preview of Site Creation Plus Web Part for SharePoint 2013
- A Preview of Data-Viewer Web Part for SharePoint 2013
- A Preview of List Print for SharePoint 2013