In this article, I’ll show you how to set Anonymous Access settings on site with PowerShell script. We have the following requirements for the script:
1. Allow users to input Site URL
2. Check to see if the site has Unique permissions or not
- If not, we will reset broken inheritance first and then set anonymous access on it
- If yes, we only set anonymous access on it
3. When setting anonymous access, we need to identify the following statuses:
- Enabled -lists and libraries
- On – Entire web site
- Disabled – Self explanatory
Contents of the script:
How does it work?
Download AnonymousSite.ps1 file to your server
Input the URL site as pictured below and press Enter.
Go back your site and check out the result.