In this article, I’ll show you how to set Anonymous Access settings on-site with a PowerShell script. We have the following requirements for the script:
1. Allow users to input Site URL
2. Check to see if the site has Unique permissions or not
- If not, we will reset the broken inheritance first and then set anonymous access on it
- If yes, we only set anonymous access on it
3. When setting anonymous access, we need to identify the following statuses:
- Enabled -lists and libraries
- On – Entire website
- Disabled – Self-explanatory
How does it work?
Download AnonymousSite.ps1 file to your server
Input the URL site and press Enter.
Go back to your site and check out the result.
The cloud parts are functional components that extend your SharePoint Online environment in Microsoft 365.
Supports Classic and Modern sites for SharePoint Online/Microsoft 365
Small Business Pricing and Discounts
These web parts extend SharePoint beyond its out-of-the-box capabilities by tailoring it to your requirements with Bamboo Solution’s growing portfolio of SharePoint Web Parts.
SharePoint 2016, 2019, 2022 – Classic Pages Only
Our team of Microsoft 365 Technology Consultants helps you get the most out of your Microsoft technology, we have the best Microsoft 365 talent to streamline your organization.
Consulting to Streamline Your Department