Remember when we mentioned that the sessions at last month’s inaugural SharePoint Leadership Forum (SPLF) had been professionally filmed and would be made available online?
Well, we’ve been remiss in spreading the good word, partially because we’ve been fine-tuning the presentation of the videos on the SPLF site (and, frankly, we’re still in the process of a little more fine-tuning), but we’re ready for the grand unveiling all the same. (And yes, we realize that some of you have already found the videos on your own, either on Bamboo’s YouTube channel, on the SPLF site, or via SPLF presenter Sadie Van Buren’s tweet yesterday – ya scooped me, Sadie!)
But enough with the prelude, right? Why not head on over to the SPLF 2012 Presentations page, where you’ll find that in addition to Bamboo Chairman of the Board Anders Johnsson’s opening and closing remarks, complete videos of all of the following SPLF presentations are available in one convenient location:
- Ed Hild Introduces The New Microsoft Office and SharePoint 2013
- Dan Holme’s Bringing Home the Gold: SharePoint in Action at the London Olympics
- Sadie Van Buren’s SharePoint Maturity Model
- Barry Jinks’ The Implications of Integrating Mobile Devices
- Tim Cermak’s Maximize Project 2010 with SharePoint 2010 for PM Success
- Mark Miller’s SharePoint & Social
- Rob Manfredi’s Accelerating Application Development on SharePoint
While on the site, don’t forget to sign up to get on the notification list for next year’s SPLF event. Details are still under discussion, but part of the discussion involves possibly staging an SPLF outside the U.S. in 2013. Stay tuned!