Editor’s note: There have been several new additions to the Bamboo team since our last “New Faces” series, so it’s time once again to introduce the new folks to Bamboo Nation. Next up is Cassie Hicks, Support Renewal Administrator…
1. When did you join the Bamboo Solutions team, and what is your role?
I started with Bamboo on May 28th and I’m a Support Renewal Administrator.
2. What are your personal goals regarding your position for the next year?
My goal for the next year is to learn as much as I can about Bamboo and the products offered to our clients.
3. What’s your professional background?
I have experience doing administrative work, sales, team management, and customer retention.
4. What prompted you to join the Bamboo team?
I joined the Bamboo team because of its culture and the products offered.
5. What were some of your first impressions of working at Bamboo?
Some of my 1st impressions of working for Bamboo were that I have friendly co-workers, there
is too much food, and everyone seems to be sporting can-do attitudes.
6. With over 70 products to learn, do you feel overwhelmed? What’s your strategy for getting up to speed?
Although there are over 70 products offered, I do not feel overwhelmed. I am staying up to speed on learning
about the most popular “in-demand” products 1st.
Once I can master this information, learning the other products can be done in a normal learning fashion. Naturally and with time on the job.
7. Other than your deep and abiding love of extending SharePoint, what interests or hobbies do you
enjoy outside of work?
I enjoy playing pool, swimming, fishing, playing games, reading, and sometimes bumming out while watching