Microsoft SharePoint MVP and author Michael Noel will be teaching a one-day online course on SharePoint 2013 Administration this Wednesday, July 24. If you’ve caught Michael speaking about SharePoint administration at one of the dozens of conferences he’s spoken at worldwide (many of which I’ve covered for Bamboo Nation), or know of him via his sterling online reputation within the SharePoint community, you’re already likely aware that an opportunity to spend a day learning SharePoint administration from such a master is a rare opportunity indeed. Well, I hope you’re free this Wednesday because beginning at 11 am ET, SharePoint-eLearning.com presents Michael’s live online SharePoint 2013 Administration course, during which you’ll learn:
- Introduction to SharePoint 2013 Administration;
- Working with SharePoint Central Administration;
- PowerShell Administration of SharePoint;
- SQL Server Administration and Maintenance; and
- IIS Manager and general Windows Server Administration.
Don’t let this rare opportunity pass you! Register today to secure your seat, for the (ridiculously low) price of just $297.