IMAGINE SharePoint 2010 Event
SharePoint has fueled innovation for a decade! We've all learned about SharePoint, deployed it and spread the good word. The question that faces us today is how will we use SharePoint to create innovative solutions that help people work together and improve business productivity in the years ahead?
No matter which version of SharePoint your organization is running or plans to run, you won't want to miss the IMAGINE SharePoint 2010 event.
Are you ready to:
— Extend your extranet portal security
— Provide Mobile Access for true anytime, anywhere, any form factor access
— Keep up with User Demands for running applications faster and better
— Recover a lost SharePoint document — Quickly and Easily
— Create a seamless user experience across your line of business applications
It's no April's Fools Day joke; in the new decade you'll have the power to take your SharePoint endeavors to a whole new height. Join IMPACT Management, Microsoft and our partners on April 1 to learn more about taking SharePoint to the next level.
* Maximize the business value of SharePoint while soaring into the next decade.
* Learn, connect and network with peers in the SharePoint community
* Hear about the future of SharePoint – Hosted Services, SharePoint Security, plus
products on the marketplace that continue to expand SharePoint functionality beyond the box
* Learn more about SharePoint 2010 – the business collaboration platform that enables you to connect & empower people through formal and informal business communities, within the enterprise and beyond, and to manage content throughout the information lifecycle.
* See Microsoft SharePoint 2010 demos
* Meet with Vendors in the Exhibit Hall – See their products
* Attend special Lunch and Learn sessions for Education and Healthcare attendees
Bamboo's own Nando Carbonel will be hosting a session titled Energize your Project Management and Workflow.
|Microsoft NYC Center*
1290 Avenue of the Americas
New York City, NY 10104
*Picture ID is required for entry.
|Thursday, April 1, 2010
9:00am – 4:30pm
(Registration & Breakfast
(516) 495-1300, ext. 308