With SharePoint 2013, it’s never been easier to manage your site collections. With the helpful Content and Structure feature, you can quickly and easily see and manage a site collection’s content and structure. To use the Content and Structure Manager, simply follow the directions below:
Open the Content and Structure feature:
- Click on Site Settings from the right side of the top bar and open the Site Settings page:
- Click on Content and Structure to open the feature:
- After opening the feature, you will see the full content structure of your site collection:
Manage Site Content:
1. Add a new sub-site to the selected site.
- Select a site node from the tree. From the drop-down list, select New > Site:
2. Add a new List to the selected site.
- Select a site node from the tree. From the drop-down list, select New > List:
Manage List Content:
1. Add a new item to the selected List.
- Select a List node from the tree. From the drop-down list, select New > Item:
2. Manage an item.
- Select an item from your list and click the link title of the selected item to open a drop-down list:
- Once you have selected your item, you have a range of actions you can complete in relation to the item, including the ability to copy, move, and/or delete the item.
- To complete one of the aforementioned actions, you must first select one or more items from your list:
- Next, select the appropriate action from the Action menu to copy, move, and/or delete the item(s):
Want to know more about out-of-the-box Web Parts available for SharePoint 2013? Check out the complete series via the links below:
- How to Use the Script Editor Web Part in SharePoint 2013
- How to Use Microblogging in SharePoint 2013
- How to Use the Content Query Web Part to Rollup Data in SharePoint 2013
- How to Use the Tag Cloud Web Part in SharePoint 2013
- How to Use the Picture Library Slideshow Web Part in SharePoint 2013
- How to Use the Community Site Feature in SharePoint 2013
- How to Use the ‘Open with Access’ Feature in SharePoint 2013
- How to Use the Project Summary Web Part in SharePoint 2013
re: How to Use the Site Content and Structure Manager in SharePoint 2013
Under Site Settings > Site Administration, there isn’t the link, “Content and structure” on any of my SharePoint sites.
Is there any way for me to enable it or add it?