Every company and government agency can relate to the flood of inquiries hitting various departments – MIS, legal, HR, accounting, education, etc. Whether these queries come from inside executives, outside constituents, or even Capitol Hill, the same problems persist:
- Answers can never be produced fast enough.
- Bottlenecks in the process are difficult to identify and remove.
- Subject matter experts are difficult to locate and engage.
- SharePoint search, by itself, is not sufficient but taxonomies may be overkill.
- Coupling legacy ECM to SharePoint is too costly to deploy and maintain.
The answer to getting the right answers in the hands of the right people has launched applications of epic size and proportion. Whether for issue tracking for corporations, or task management for DOD, legacy ECM solutions designed to solve these problems have taken years of effort and millions of dollars to deploy. Bamboo thinks these days are coming to an end. With SharePoint providing the basic ECM foundation, Bamboo's KM Suite can replace legacy ECM solutions at a fraction of the cost and time. At the end of the day, the key is to answer questions and issues as quickly and accurately as possible with a combination of a "self-service" knowledge base and a workflow process to route exceptions to real people and track the overall progress. To hear more about how we accomplish this at Bamboo, register to attend a free KMWorld roundtable Web event, How to Fall in Love with SharePoint:
"SharePoint has encouraged a thriving community of software developers that can help you leverage the platform to enhance and improve your business applications. We will bring together four members of that SharePoint-developer community, each of whom has a unique perspective on how to enhance and improve your current collaboration and content management environment. Use cases… successful customer stories… best-in-world advice for enhancing and improving your SharePoint investment…
In this webinar you will learn:
- The many considerations that must be addressed to make SharePoint your sole content and collaboration platform.
- How to easily and securely enable internal and external collaboration from SharePoint.
- How to deliver knowledge management quickly, simply and without programming.
- How to use all your tiers of storage for collaboration, archiving and audit data."
There is no cost to you to attend, so register today and join the roundtable discussion on the 14th at 11AM PT / 2PM ET.