Challenge: You need to edit information for O365 accounts, but cannot edit all the information as it isn’t showing certain fields.
- Login on the SharePoint admin central site with admin permission
- Select the user profiles to link on the left pane
- Select the Manage User Profile hyperlink on the right pane
On the Find profiles textbox, input the user name and click the Find button
- You will see the account name shown on the grid view.
- Hover your mouse on the account name, click the context menu, and select Edit My Profile menu.
- You will see all the relevant information fields on the page.
- The information will be applied after clicking the Save button.
Need Help? Contact us.