The first-ever “SharePoint Saturday: The Conference” (SPSTC) is coming to Washington, D.C. August 11-13, 2011, and you are not going to want to miss it!
“SharePoint Saturday: The Conference” grew out of SharePoint Saturday events (www.sharepointsaturday.org), which are free, one-day technology educational events filled with sessions from the most respected SharePoint experts in the industry, including numerous Microsoft Most Valuable Professionals (MVPs).
With the overwhelming popularity of SharePoint Saturdays, we decided to host “SharePoint Saturday: The Conference,” a bigger and better extended three-day event with only a small registration fee of $39 ($59 after Aug. 7) used to support the event. Just like SharePoint Saturday events, “SharePoint Saturday: The Conference” is an all volunteer-run event created SharePoint professionals for SharePoint professionals. The event will be held just outside of Washington, D.C. at the Northern Virginia Community College in Annandale, Virginia.
“SharePoint Saturday: The Conference” is an absolute must-attend for everyone who interacts with SharePoint, including end users, IT professionals, executives, business managers, and developers. Still not convinced? Keep reading for the top ten reasons you cannot miss this event!
10) More than 140 of the most highly respected SharePoint experts in the industry have signed up as speakers, and more speakers sign up daily.
9) By attending “SharePoint Saturday: The Conference,” you will have access to more than 200 sessions led the top SharePoint experts in the industry. The event also includes full-day workshops with limited seating (50 seats each) during the first day (Aug 11) of the event on the following topics:
- SharePoint for Beginners / End Users 101
- SharePoint Development 101
- SharePoint Branding 101
- SharePoint Administration 101
- SharePoint IA Design 101
- Building Business Solutions with InfoPath and Workflows
- SharePoint and Windows Azure Integration
8) “SharePoint Saturday: The Conference” will feature 10 separate educational tracks, which means you are sure to find numerous sessions to address your specific SharePoint needs. The featured tracks are: Business / Case Studies, Business / Management, End User, Executive, Federal, IT Pro / Admin, IT Pro / Architect, IT Pro / Developer, Technical / Case Studies, and Workshops.
7) By attending “SharePoint Saturday: The Conference,” you will be able to stay up-to-date on the latest business and technical knowledge about SharePoint, which will make you a more valuable asset in your workplace. Your SharePoint knowledge can also help boost your career.
6) You will get access to three days worth of training for an incredibly small registration fee of $39 ($59 after Aug. 7). There are even special rates for groups of ten or more. Where else can you get this level of training for almost free?
5) Past SharePoint Saturday D.C. events have had more than 900 attendees. “SharePoint Saturday: The Conference” will likely far exceed these numbers.
4) If you don’t attend “SharePoint Saturday: The Conference,” you are going to miss out on all of the chances to win giveaways and prizes from sponsors.
3) You will receive a conference T-shirt, bag, pen, notepad, USB drive, and travel mug just for attending.
2) With your registration, you will receive a pass to all “SharePoint Saturday: The Conference Events,” including the exclusive Party Friday Night! This means you will be right in the middle of prime networking opportunities.
1) The number one reason to attend “SharePoint Saturday: The Conference” is to be a part of the SharePoint community. As we take the SharePoint Saturday event to the next level hosting “SharePoint Saturday: The Conference,” the goal remains the same: to encourage community participation and lower the barriers to learning SharePoint. Here you will receive an unparalleled level of training, sharing, networking and one-to-one interaction with the SharePoint community. We look forward to seeing you there!
To register, visit: http://www.spstc.org/Pages/Registration.aspx.