Given the title of this post, in the interest of full disclosure, I should note upfront that while what you’re about to read was written this morning during the event, I’m only just now getting a chance to post it. I should also mention that there will be lots more coverage of today’s event coming your way over the next week or so, including extensive blog coverage, photo galleries, and videos. If you couldn’t join us in person today for Bamboo’s inaugural SharePoint Leadership Conference, stay tuned, because with our coverage we aim to make you feel as if you were.
The venue for today’s event was House of Sweden, right on the waterfront in Georgetown on a picture-perfect fall day in Washington, D.C. 120 attendees had registered for our event, which brought together a compelling lineup of SharePoint thought leaders to speak on key topics relating to effective collaboration in SharePoint.
As we setup for the event this morning, welcoming early-arriving attendees for breakfast and coffee in the beautiful glass-enclosed lob area overlooking the Potomac and the turning leaves on Roosevelt Island, the stage was set for an action-packed agenda that would take us through midafternoon.
Over the course of the morning and early afternoon, we would heard from Bamboo Chairman of the Board Anders Johnsson along with a murderer’s row of world-renowned presenters, including keynote speaker Dan Holme, Mark Miller, Sadie Van Buren, Barry Jinks, Tim Cermak, Rob Manfredi, and, direct from Microsoft with a guided tour of Office and SharePoint 2013, Ed Hild.
(All photos Ned Dickert)
Complete coverage of SharePoint Leadership Forum 2012:
- Greetings from SharePoint Leadership Forum 2012 in Washington, D.C.!
- SPLF 2012: Anders Johnsson’s Opening Remarks
- SPLF: Rob Manfredi’s ‘Accelerating Application Development on SharePoint’
- SPLF 2012: Mark Miller’s ‘SharePoint & Social’
- SPLF 2012: Tim Cermak’s ‘Maximize Project 2010 with SharePoint 2010 for PM Success’
- SPLF 2012: Barry Jinks’ ‘The Implications of Integrating Mobile Devices’
- SPLF 2012: Sadie Van Buren’s ‘SharePoint Maturity Model’
- SPLF 2012 Keynote: Dan Holme’s ‘Bringing Home the Gold: SharePoint in Action at the London Olympics
- SPLF 2012: Ed Hild Introduces ‘the New Microsoft Office and SharePoint 2013’
- SPLF 2012: Anders Johnsson’s Closing Remarks
- Photographing SharePoint Leadership Forum 2012