We launched Bamboo Rating two days ago and you might have started to wonder why we built Bamboo Rating in the first place. Besides the seamless integration with both out-of-the-box SharePoint Lists and Libraries, as well as Bamboo’s own SharePoint Video Library and SharePoint File Share Library, Content Rating is only available for SharePoint Server 2010. This leaves the SharePoint 2007 and SharePoint Foundation 2010 communities out in the cold. Don’t worry, Bamboo is here for you and we made sure that Bamboo Rating works on ALL SharePoint 2007 and SharePoint 2010 platforms!
Are you curious what Bamboo has to bring to the table? Check out this chart comparing the features of Bamboo Rating with those of SharePoint 2010:
Pretty impressive, huh? Download a trial and see how simple it is to add ratings to your site.
- Go to the Bamboo Rating product page and click the button.
- Once you complete the Checkout process, you will receive an email with details on downloading the installation package.
- Online Documentation is available to answer any installation, configuration, and usage questions.
Happy downloading! As always, we look forward to your feedback. Please comment on your experience with Bamboo Rating or even SharePoint’s out-of-the-box content rating feature in the comments section below.
Bamboo vs. SharePoint 2010 Feature Comparison Charts:
- Bamboo Task Master Web Part vs. List Type Tasks in SharePoint 2010
- Bamboo SharePoint Video Library vs. Asset Library in SharePoint 2010
- Bamboo Alert Plus Web Part vs. SPAlert / My Alerts in SharePoint 2010
- Bamboo List Rollup Web Part vs. Content Query Web Part in SharePoint 2010
- Bamboo Calendar Plus Web Part vs. Calendar List Type & Enhanced Calendar Views in SharePoint 2010