SharePoint Knowledge Base Solution Accelerator (KBSA) helps organizations to create a centralized space for sharing knowledge, facilitating e-learning, or hosting an online self-help area. The new release, version R2.1, offers performance improvements, as well as additional features including: allowing users to change the look and feel, localization for the Reporting Web Part, and much more…
- Allows changes to the following in the KB Admin and KB Client sites:
- List names;
- Column names;
- The KB Picture Library name;
- Quick Launch link names;
- KBSA Web Part Titles; and
- Choices for Choice columns.
- Performance enhancements in the KB Tree View and Search Web Parts.
- Supports language translation (localization) for the Reporting Web Part.
- Includes German site templates.
- Provides the option to apply the Filter settings from an existing list view to search results.
Here are some examples of changes to the header for the KBSA Web Part and for the Quick Launch Links:
Change header of the Web Part:
Change Quick Launch Link:
For more information on how to make these changes, please see KB.12726. If you are running a German SharePoint site, refer to KB.12724.
If you’re new to SharePoint Knowledge Base Solution Accelerator, please sign up for a free webinar, or try our 30-day free trial.