We are in the process of converting all of our amazing server products to Bamboo Cloud Parts(r). However, did you know that these new Cloud Parts are also designed for our On-Premises customers? Well, it’s true, all of our Cloud Part products work with the following versions of SharePoint:
- SharePoint 2013
- SharePoint 2016
- SharePoint 2019 Classic and Modern*
- SharePoint Online Classic and Modern*
What does this mean for you?
Our strategy moving forward will be to stop selling server products to new customers as their Cloud Part cousins reach feature parity. We will, of course, support the server products for our existing customers, but will begin pointing new customers from the Green Web Part pages on our website to the new Blue Cloud Part pages for specific products. Do you know who is really going to thank us? Google. Yup, SEO is having a super tough time with duplicate content when looking at, for example, the Alerts Plus Web Part page and the Alerts Plus Cloud Part Page. They do the same thing!
Look for changes this quarter for the following products that now have a feature-rich Cloud Part product:
- SharePoint searching with List Search
- Complete Knowledge Management with Knowledge Base
- SharePoint project and task tracking with Project Management Central
- Data consolidation with List Roll Up
- SharePoint Dashboards with KPI Indicator
- Informative SharePoint charts with Chart Plus
- Persistent Global Navigation with Navigators
- Informative Consolidated SharePoint Calendars with Calendar Plus
And Coming up next
- Customized and Properly formatted printing of SharePoint lists with List Print
- Familiar hierarchical navigation of sites and libraries using Tree View
- Quickly see calculated statuses withing a column using Visual Indicator
- Informative, actionable and meaningful SharePoint Alerts with Alerts Plus (It’s ready now but not quite as feature-rich, but it may be just right for your needs)
If you have any questions about which product you should using, please email us at Sales@BambooSolutions.com or our Contact Us Form.
*Currently the Parent-Child Cloud Part does not work on Modern Sites… it’s doing some pretty amazing stuff and can point to lists that live in Modern Sites.