Systems Administrators and Power Users Rejoice – Your One-Stop Shop for Changing Passwords Just Got Better!
Allow users to change their password on-demand and still comply with the defined password policy when you invest in Bamboo’s August Product of the Month. With Password Change Web Part, you can empower users while simultaneously alleviating the workload of SharePoint Administrators. When you invest in Password Change Web Part, you’ll benefit from its powerful capabilities, including:
- Password Expiration Message – Easily let users know when their password will expire.
- Password Strength Meter – Quickly indicate whether a new password entered is considered a strong password.
- Support for Company Password Policy – Warn users if their password change failed or does not meet the company security policy.
- Customizable Interface – Provide options to modify the Web Part form look and feel to match your existing portal.
- Multiple Authentication-Provider Support – Supports Active Directory Services, NT Directory Services, Active Directory Service Provider (FBA/CBA), and SQL Membership Provider (FBA/CBA).
- Authenticated Account Recognition – Automatically populates authenticated user details into the Web Part form, saving the user time.
- Restricted User Access to Account Information – Provides options to lock and hide the domain and user name fields of the currently authenticated account.
- Multi-Language Support – Allows for quick modification of all strings in the Web Part to display any available language.
- Detailed Auditing – Works with SharePoint lists to allow administrators to easily view and audit all password requests.
So what are you waiting for? It’s time to start maximizing password administration in SharePoint the best way, the Bamboo Way.