CIOs, decision-makers, and business developers come together to provide a road map for navigating the current and future uses of SharePoint technologies in strategic plans for collaboration, mobility, social media, and enterprise functionality.
Bamboo Solutions hosts the SharePoint Leadership Forum on October 18, 2012, in Washington, D.C. The event will kick off at 8:00 a.m. and will take place at the House of Sweden in Washington, D.C.
A leader in SharePoint solutions since 2001, Bamboo Solutions provides collaborative tools for SharePoint and brings an eclectic mix of business developers, CIOs, decision-makers, and SharePoint users together at this Forum to provide strategic direction and current information to clients and prospects now using SharePoint. The Forum will include discussions on SharePoint development plans, Collaborative options with SharePoint, Mobilizing how-tos, Social marketing strategies, Functionality, and best practices, Developing sustainable applications within an enterprise, and Sharing the results of various high-end user experiences.
In scheduling, this Leadership Forum, Anders Johnsson, Chairman of the Board for Bamboo Solutions emphasized the push experienced by many companies today toward moving business-critical applications to SharePoint. “These companies are in need of applications that can add to SharePoint that are ready to use and easily scalable. The applications must meet the need for more transparent, accessible business information that can provide immediate processes to help grow an organization and become more profitable. The learning curve must be short and the support has to be constant. Bamboo Solutions has been providing such solutions – and growing them as the needs arise, for more than 10 years now. This Leadership Forum is designed to share knowledge and help inform decision-makers on the value of these SharePoint technologies and how they are being used throughout private and federal industries.”
Attendees at the SharePoint Leadership Forum will learn from decision-makers and CIOs through actual use-case experiences on the benefits of SharePoint and Bamboo Solutions working together. The following speakers will inform, educate and demonstrate their area of expertise. A quick summary follows:
- Dan Holme, consultant for NBC Universal, on the technologies used during the London Olympic Games.
- Ed Hild, a Microsoft Technology Architect, focuses on product features, best practices, and customizations for CIOs.
- Sadie Van Buren, SharePoint content architect primarily concerned with business strategy, alignment, and process improvement.
- Mark Miller, the founder of the largest SharePoint communities, simplifies complex, technological solutions.
- Tim Cermak, the managing partner for Innovative-e, provides information to CIOs and decision-makers on deploying and adopting complex project and portfolio systems and practices.
- Rob Manfredi, former VP of Bamboo Solutions, on delivering sustainable enterprise solutions on SharePoint.
- Barry Jinks. As the manager of Colligo’s popular SharePoint blog, Barry provides information to key decision-makers on issues such as email and records management, governance, and compliance issues.
Interested parties can register for the Forum online. More information on the speakers is also available online.