As of today, we're just one week away from SharePoint Leadership Forum 2012. Presented by Bamboo in collaboration with a host of world-renowned SharePoint thought leaders, the inaugural SharePoint Leadership Forum will take place Thursday, October 18 at House of Sweden in Washington, D.C.
A limited number of tickets to this free, half-day event are still available. Register today at the SharePoint Leadership Forum site to reserve your seat and be a part of this landmark event. Join Anders Johnsson and the Bamboo team as we welcome to the stage:
- Sadalit Van Buren, speaking about The SharePoint Maturity Model
- Rob Manfredi, speaking about Build vs. Buy: Accelerating SharePoint Development
- Tim Cermak, PMP, speaking about Making People and Systems Collaborate
- Keynote Speaker Dan Holme, SharePoint MVP, speaking about Bringing Home the Gold: SharePoint at the Olympic Games
- Mark Miller, speaking about The Social Aspects of SharePoint
- Barry Jinks, speaking about The Implications of Integrating Mobile Devices
- Ed Hild, Introducing the New Microsoft Office and SharePoint 2013
We hope to see you next Thursday in Washington, D.C., but if you're unable to attend, you can rest assured that we'll be bringing you complete event coverage right here at Bamboo Nation.