SharePoint Health Check
Expert help to navigate your farm’s health
Benefits of the Service
There are many separate parts that must work together in SharePoint. Analysis of your hardware and software configurations is the first step in ensuring you are getting the most out of your solutions.
Details About the Service
Are you asking these questions?
If these questions seem familiar to you, then it’s time you learn the source of your SharePoint problems and resolve them.
A SharePoint Health Check will identify the causes of issues and risks associated with your specific environment, and is custom tailored to provide you with the best recommendations to optimize your SharePoint environment.
What you get from a SharePoint Health Check
- Current health status of your SharePoint farm.
- Security, configuration and availability issues report
- Documentation of your current SharePoint Architecture
- Recommended resolutions for issues found that are out of compliance with Microsoft’s best practices
What we will analyze
- Aggregated data from various logs with current farm health status that will reveal potential problems.
- Fully document IIS sites
- Explore application pools and site settings
- Validate SQL database settings such as:
- Maintenance settings
- Space requirements
- Document the entire SharePoint farm including:
- Farm Security
- Site security
- SQL Security
- IIS Security
- Farm topology
- Farm server configuration
- Farm settings
- Provide an Executive Summary of the farm health analysis for remediation