Automatically send customized, conditional email notifications and reminders in SharePoint
Supports Classic and Modern sites for SharePoint 2013, 16, 19 and Office365/Online
Push important updates to email inboxes
Keep teams on track across projects
Gain awareness of team interaction with your data
Keep your teams aware when important data changes.
- Send an email alert when an item is created
- Send an email alert when an item is modified
Customize your alerts using multiple options to ensure maximum impact and clarity.
- Choose any email address as the alert recipient
- Customize the subject and body of your alerts with rich text and dynamic SharePoint column selectors.
Manage all Alert Plus notifications easily for maximum efficiency.
- Create, modify and deploy customized alerts from a centralized interface
- Disable alerts at any time and reenable them when desired
Scheduled Alerts & Summaries
- Scheduled on a daily or weekly basis, or simply have them send immediately after a trigger.
- Scheduled alerts are automatically summarized in a daily or weekly digest.
Web Part vs. Cloud Part®
|Feature||Web Part||Cloud Part®|
|Select specific list to be alerted on|
|Edit alert content, including rich text and lookups for dynamic content|
|Define look and feel of alerts without requiring developer coding|
|Alert on item creation and modification|
|Alert on item deletion|
|Alert if item exists|
|Alert if a specific column in an item changes|
|Alert based on specific previous or new values in a column|
|Limit alert items based on List Views|
|Limit alert items based on custom criteria|
|Filter alerts to only relevant items in the list|
|Send alerts to yourself or other SharePoint users|
|Send alerts to SharePoint groups|
|Send alerts to Active Directory groups|
|Send alerts to users defined in the current list columns|
|Send alerts to users defined in an external SharePoint list|
|Send alerts to any set of email addresses|
|Send alerts to an email defined in an associated lookup list|
|CC or BCC other users or groups on an alert|
|Merge multiple alerts into a daily or weekly schedule|
|Merge multiple alerts into an hourly, monthly, or custom schedule|
|Break summaries into header, body, and footer content|
|Provide a custom “From” address for alerts|
|View alerts the logged in user is subscribed to|
|Manage alerts in a central location|
|Create a single alert for multiple SharePoint lists using List Rollup Web Part|
This product is available and fully supported as a perpetual license as an individual purchase. Non-Production environments are ½ price. Education and Non-Profit pricing is available, please contact sales.
Alert Plus Cloud Part requires an outside connection to our Bamboo Framework running in Azure to work. For some clients that do not allow outside connections, moving this framework to our client’s Azure instance is recommended. Please contact sales for all options and pricing.
Price in USD per SharePoint Online Domain
Includes Year 1 Product Upgrades and Support*
* Year 2 Maintenance is calculated as 22% of total purchase price across all environments.