Cloud Part® built for Office 365
Knowledge Base provides a centralized, searchable and secure knowledge management system that can be set up in minutes.
Looking for the server version of the Knowledge Base SharePoint App? Click here.
Create, manage, track all articles from one location
Easy to Use
Set up quickly and use easily
Allow users to submit questions that can be answered directly or become article topics
Secure & Reliable
Secure content behind SharePoint out-of-the-box security groups and grant access on the fly
Enable your teams to become more self-sufficient, increasing efficiency and saving time.
- Work with easy-to-use interfaces, including sortable tables, search filters, and “sticky” articles
- Enable your teams to find what they need faster and cut back on admin requests
Great for Content Managers & Creators
Help Knowledge Managers speed up information processing.
- Quickly manage content through easy-to-find articles views
- Organize knowledge articles using custom categories and tags that become instantly searchable
- Update and edit content with easy-to-use editors that copy & paste seamlessly with Microsoft Word or the web
Capture Topics Directly From End-Users
Gain insight on needed content from your users.
- Allow end users to ask questions directly
- Answer user questions directly, sending automatic notifications
- Mark questions as “Needs Article,” dropping them into an action bucket for your knowledge content creators
- Allow users to browse and search through questions in the same way as knowledge base articles
Manage Users Easily & Secure Content
The simple, two-group security model makes granting access a snap!
- Use SharePoint out-of-the-box user groups to designate users as “Knowledgebase Content Admins” or “Knowledgebase Viewers”
- Only users in these groups have access to your content
Web Part vs. Cloud Part®
|Feature||Web Part||Cloud Part®|
|Find critical information easily with a streamlined Q&A interface|
|Speed up searches and save time with a quick-to-access archive of articles|
|Set up relevant web parts with a configurable dashboard section|
|Choose between a quick view of an article in a pop-up window or simply click for full screen view|
|Print and PDF exports include all article content, including related articles, links and tabs|
|Make sharing articles faster and easier with “Email Article” functionality|
|Save and load article text templates when creating new articles|
|Make the most commonly asked question and answers easy to find by using the “Sticky” feature to hold them in the favored list position|
|Create and manage Knowledge Base articles from one location|
|Conduct quick searches across Article title and Article Text using search|
|Show the parent categories of any category you are in and click straight through using the “Breadcrumb” feature|
|Use expanded search criteria to quickly target specific information|
|Organize knowledge articles using custom categories and tags that become instantly searchable|
|Update and edit content with easy-to-use editors that copy & paste seamlessly with Microsoft Word or the web|
|Allow end users to ask questions directly|
|Answer user questions directly, sending automatic notifications|