Knowledge Base provides a centralized, searchable and secure knowledge management system that can be set up in minutes.
Supports Classic and Modern sites for SharePoint 2013, 16, 19 and Office365/Online
Easy to Use
Secure & Reliable
Secure content behind SharePoint out-of-the-box security groups. A new layer of access restriction, defined by category, is available to further target and restrict your knowledge base!
Faster than ever
Our new Knowledge Base Cloud Part® is faster and more responsive than it has ever been, with stress test performance for over 10,000 articles!
Enable your teams to become more self-sufficient, increasing efficiency and saving time.
- Open article(s) in new windows or tabs
- Work with easy-to-use interfaces, including sortable tables, search filters, “favorite” and “sticky” articles
- Users have a personal “favorite” articles section for articles they need to access frequently
- Enable your teams to find what they need faster and cut back on admin requests
Great for Content Managers & Creators
Help Knowledge Managers speed up information processing.
- Quickly manage content through easy-to-find articles views
- Organize knowledge articles using custom categories and tags that become instantly searchable
- Update and edit content with easy-to-use editors that copy & paste seamlessly with Microsoft Word or the web
- Export data to excel using “export to excel” button in the admin manage sections
Enhanced Search Reporting
Reporting on your Knowledge Base’s utilization is now quick an easy!
- View what information/articles your users are searching for
- On every search made by a user you can see the results they received from their search
- Click through rate on what is chosen as a result of the search is also available, to help content managers optimize their content based on user base need trends
Capture Topics Directly From End-Users
Gain insight on needed content from your users.
- Allow end users to ask questions directly
- Answer user questions directly, sending automatic notifications
- Mark questions as “Needs Article”, dropping them into an action bucket for your knowledge content creators
- Allow users to browse and search through questions in the same way as knowledge base articles
Manage Users Easily & Secure Content
The simple, two-group security model makes granting access a snap!
- Use SharePoint out-of-the-box user groups to designate users as “Knowledgebase Content Admins” or “Knowledgebase Viewers”
- Only users in these groups have access to your content
Web Part vs. Cloud Part®
|Feature||Web Part||Cloud Part®|
|Find critical information easily with a streamlined Q&A interface|
|Speed up searches and save time with a quick-to-access archive of articles|
|Set up relevant web parts with a configurable dashboard section|
|Choose between a quick view of an article in a pop-up window or simply click for full screen view|
|Print and PDF exports include all article content, including related articles, links and tabs|
|Make sharing articles faster and easier with “Email Article” functionality|
|Save and load article text templates when creating new articles|
|Make the most commonly asked question and answers easy to find by using the “Sticky” feature to hold them in the favored list position|
|Users can save articles as personal favorites|
|Create and manage Knowledge Base articles from one location|
|Conduct quick searches across Article title and Article Text using search|
|Show the parent categories of any category you are in and click straight through using the “Breadcrumb” feature|
|Use expanded search criteria to quickly target specific information|
|Organize knowledge articles using custom categories and tags that become instantly searchable|
|Update and edit content with easy-to-use editors that copy & paste seamlessly with Microsoft Word or the web|
|Allow end users to ask questions directly|
|Answer user questions directly, sending automatic notifications|
|Export data using excel|
|Category level permissions|
This product is available and fully supported as a perpetual license as an individual purchase. Non-Production environments are ½ price. Education and Non-Profit pricing is available, please contact sales.
Price in USD per SharePoint Online Domain
Includes Year 1 Product Upgrades and Support*
* Year 2 Maintenance is calculated as 22% of total purchase price across all environments.