Time Tracking & Management
Enter time, approve timesheets and create informative time & cost reports
Overview of Features
Plan, process and report all aspects of time management across your business from a central location.
Time Tracking & Management
- Enter time, approve timesheets and view reports on cost and time in one place
- Review timesheets before approving them and add comments when approving or rejecting
- Link to a task list and automatically add assigned tasks to a team member’s timesheet for more accurate time and cost tracking
- Conveniently generate timesheets for all team members at one time
- Assign multiple resources to a task and allow those resources to report time separately for it
- View detailed information about planned vs. actual work and planned vs. actual cost during the approval process
- Provide a central location for team members to report and track their time
- Detailed timesheets allow team members to report accurate time spent on project tasks
- Team members can report time against different cost centers to assign hours accurately to the correct activity and budget
- Employees can review past timesheets and view future tasks
- Reports by actual work, actual cost, time period, department, project and resource
- Track the budget, internal cost and billable hours based on different cost codes and rates
- Chart and filter data in the reports based on specific fields
- Calculate internal job cost and the billable cost to customers based on actual work entered in timesheets
- Print or export timesheet data and reports to a SharePoint list or Microsoft Excel so you can create ad hoc reports
- Control who can create, submit and approve timesheets with centralized administrative features
- Set up customizable alerts and reminders to team members and timesheet managers to ensure timesheets are submitted and approved on time
- Provide an option to ensure users enter the cost code when timesheets are saved and submitted
- Administrators can give permissions to users to access the Report Center Web Part
- Enable validation of maximum working hours per day or per-timesheet period and allow overtime on a per-user basis
- Customizable labor categories allow accurate tracking of administrative time, such as vacation and sick time
Track Costs, Tasks and Time
- Enable users to enter time spent on tasks so you can track actual work and actual cost.
- Configure timesheet approvers in your Enterprise Resource Pool, automatically add project tasks to timesheets and access timesheets.
- Aggregate assigned tasks from multiple projects on the timesheet.
- Provide a centralized, standardized way for users to report time, manage timesheets and view time and cost reports.
- Customize the look and feel of your site with two skin options.
- Display columns in the timesheet entry and in the reports using a different alias. Hide or show columns in the timesheet entry.
Specifications & Requirements
Windows Server 2012 R2 or later; Microsoft SQL 2014 Service Pack 2 or later
Microsoft SharePoint Server 2019
Microsoft Edge or Google Chrome, current shipping version, or Microsoft Internet Explorer 11 (extended support). Other modern browsers are supported but not specifically tested.
64-bit edition of Windows Server 2012 R2 Standard or Datacenter
For database server: 64-bit edition of Microsoft SQL Server 2014 Service Pack 1 (SP1)
Microsoft SharePoint Server 2016
Microsoft IE 10 or higher
64-bit edition of Windows Server 2008 R2 Server Pack 1
64-bit edition of Windows Server 2012 Standard or Datacenter
Microsoft SharePoint Foundation 2013
Microsoft SharePoint Server 2013
Microsoft Internet Explorer 8 or higher
This product is available and fully supported as a perpetual license as an individual purchase. Non-Production environments are ½ price. Education and Non-Profit pricing is available, please contact sales.