Turn SharePoint lists and libraries into a powerful relational database.
Supports Classic sites for SharePoint 2013, 16, 19 and Office365/Online
Parent-Child gives you the power to associate your SharePoint lists and libraries into powerful parent-child hierarchies, turning your existing data into a powerful SharePoint relational database!
Parent-Child features our new cross-platform Web Part.
Build hierarchical relationships between SharePoint lists and libraries
Automatically bring data from parent lists to child lists and libraries
Build powerful applications that let you see your data in an intuitive manner
Preserve security trimming across lists and libraries
From Lists to Database — with Ease
Parent-Child gives you the power to associate your SharePoint lists and libraries into powerful hierarchies, turning your existing data into a powerful SharePoint relational database!
Associate lists and libraries into intuitive hierarchies
Allow users to easily navigate up, down, and across related lists and libraries
Quickly add data to lists and libraries
Pre-fill data from associated lists and libraries automatically
Build powerful relational apps using standard lists and libraries
Show related parent-child data in forms automatically
Easily build one-to-one and one-to-many relationships across existing lists and libraries
Define linked data across ancestor-descendant relationships
Simple, Intuitive User Interface
Parent-Child’s intuitive “cascading panel” interface makes navigating your lists’ hierarchical a breeze!
- As you navigate down your data, “child” forms slide in, while “parent” forms collapse; no pesky and page refreshes necessary!
- Handy “breadcrumbs” make sure you never lose your place up or down your hierarchy.
- Searchable, sortable tables ensure you get to the data you need quickly and easily.
- Create new “children” on the fly, or link existing list/library items as children with ease.
Simple and Fast Configuration
Parent-Child uses out-of-the-box SharePoint lists to configure relationships among your existing lists and libraries. If you can edit a list item, you can set up Parent-Child!
- Define parent-child relationship just by inputting your list or library names
- Configure the pre-filling of linked columns across ancestor-descendants
- Toggle Parent-Child behavior across your site with the click of a button
- Use list views to easily control which columns get displayed in the Parent-Child panels.
Get the extensible knowledge solution.
With the additional tools and flexibility listed above, you’re able to customize and extend Project Management Central as far as you’d like, enabling unlimited integration with your existing SharePoint environment, or simply adding needed functionality to the application itself. If you’re building a SharePoint project management solution, Project Management Central is the fastest, easiest way to get started… and with these complementary products, there’s no limit to what you can accomplish.
This product is available and fully supported as a perpetual license as an individual purchase. Non-Production environments are ½ price. Education and Non-Profit pricing are available, please contact sales.
Price in USD per SharePoint Online Domain
Includes Year 1 Product Upgrades and Support*
* Year 2 Maintenance is calculated as 22% of total purchase price across all environments.