In this final step of our series, we'll focus on Klist.exe, which needs to have an HTTP ticket for URL.
Note: Make sure to close Internet Explorer or any other open browser sessions before starting.
1. On the SharePoint 2013 Web Server, go to Command Prompt and select Run as administrator.
2. Flush the DNS cache.
Type: Ipconfig -flushdns
3. List all tickets on the system.
4. Go to your site. After authenticated and logged into the site, all should load.
This concludes our series. If you want to continue reading How to Create a Classic Mode Authentication via 'Negotiate (Kerberos)' in SharePoint 2013, check out the rest of our series:
- Part 1: How to Create a Classic Mode Authentication via 'Negotiate (Kerberos)'
- Part 2: How to Establish Name Resolution
- Part 3: How to Create Service Principal Names
- Part 4: Delegation
- Part 5: How to Authenticate the Provider
- Part 6: How to Verify Functionality
For further reading: