For this week, Bamboo rolled out a new web part, Send Message, for SharePoint 2010 and SharePoint 2013 to the storefront along with a patch release of Team Calendar Web Part. With Send Message, SharePoint users can send a custom message directly from a list item to any number of users. For a 30-day free trial download, please check out our store and see the list below for more details about this week’s releases.
HW79 Send Message for SharePoint 2010 Release 1.0.43 and SharePoint 2013 Release 184.108.40.2063
• Send an email directly from an item in a List or Library with a link to that item.
• Prepopulate the recipient(s) using any combination of user/group columns in the list.
• Specify a custom “From” address, use the logged-in user’s email, or use SharePoint defaults.
No Known Issues or Limitations
HW34 Team Calendar Web Part for SharePoint 2013 Release 220.127.116.113
• The Web Part toolbar overlays the global navigation menu.
• Items marked as All Day Events are not displayed at the top of the Primary Mailbox calendar view.
• Events from an Exchange calendar where the mailbox name contains special characters are not displayed.
No New Known Issues or New Limitations