For this week, Bamboo rolled out a new web part, Send Message, for SharePoint 2010 and SharePoint 2013 to the storefront along with a patch release of Team Calendar Web Part. With Send Message, SharePoint users can send a custom message directly from a list item to any number of users. For a 30-day free trial download, please check out our store and see the list below for more details about this week’s releases.
• Send email directly from an item in a List or Library with a link to that item.
• Prepopulate the recipient(s) using any combination of user/group columns in the list.
• Specify a custom “From” address, use the logged-in user’s email, or use SharePoint defaults.
No Known Issues or Limitations
• The Web Part toolbar overlays the global navigation menu.
• Items marked as All Day Events are not displayed at the top of the Primary Mailbox calendar view.
• Events from an Exchange calendar where the mailbox name contains special characters are not displayed.
No New Known Issues or New Limitations