Hello Everybody out there in Bamboo Nation! I am reporting in from day 2 of the Best Practices Conference. We just finished breakfast and it has already turned into an extremely busy day at the booth! Everyone is coming to snatch up the Bamboo Pandas that we are passing out and they are extremely upset that we only have a few left. Yes, Bamboo Nation, this is the last run of our famous Bamboo Pandas. I want to call on everyone in the Nation to come together and join forces to save these Pandas. If you already have one or want to be able to grab one at the next conference, please contact our Marketing Director Steve Gaitten at email@example.com and let him know you are not going to sit back and take this premature exit of the Pandas without a fight.
Read our complete coverage of the SharePoint Best Practices Conference 2011:
- Checking in from Best Practices 2011
- Keynote with Bill English and Owen Allen
- Please Save the Pandas
- Questions from the Bamboo Booth “Do You Offer Installation, Configuration or Training Services?”
- To Social or Not to Social
- Keynote with Ben Curry – SP Server 2010 Best Practices – You Can’t Fix Stupid!
- Why Projects Fail? How to Leverage SharePoint and Bamboo PM Central for Project Management
- Wes Preston Presents ‘SharePoint: When to Crawl, Walk or Run’
- Final Day – Ask the Experts Panel